 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2177
2176  |  2178
Subject:
Several Town MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 17:03:47 GMT

Hello everyone,
I'd like to show you my town models:

<http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/space.htm>

They're all available for download in LDraw-MPD-Format (as
instructions).
BTW, I'm not sure how to do golden astronaut visors in LDraw yet (so
they actually end up shiny in POV-Ray renders), is that possible?

The HOTOL orbiter was modelled after several concept images from
various space books, just image-google for "HOTOL", and you'll find
some images that are similar to that craft.

As for the Space Ship LEGO & Blue Knight, that one should resemble the
Space Ship I & White Knight, but the Blue Knight became considerably
less streamlined than its real-world counterpart, as I couldn't fit the
Space Ship LEGO under the plane otherwise.
I hope it is stable, but I didn't actually build it, so maybe it
actually cannot support its own weight :-S

Please post your comments if you particularly like or dislike any of
them :-)

Regards,
Florian