 Town / 8918
Re: Several Town MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 17:07:34 GMT

<http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/space.htm>

Sorry, this should of course have been
<http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/town.htm>

Florian

Message is in Reply To:
  Several Town MOCs

Hello everyone, I'd like to show you my town models: (URL) They're all available for download in LDraw-MPD-Format (as instructions). BTW, I'm not sure how to do golden astronaut visors in LDraw yet (so they actually end up shiny in POV-Ray renders), (...) (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)