 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2086
Re: 3450 Statue of Liberty (LDraw model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:46:07 GMT

Am Freitag, den 30.07.2004, 14:26 +0000 schrieb Larry Pieniazek:

I noticed you posted the same (or similar) post to multiple groups by copying.
You might want to see this post on crossposting:
http://news.lugnet.com/faq/?n=1237

I thought my Newsreader was that intelligent to create a crosspost
instead of copying the message. That was wrong apparently. I'm sorry for
that.

Also, I noticed that your link points to the Brickshelf image in a form that
doesn't allow it to be seen until moderation has occured. You may want to
consider using deeplinks: See this post for more info:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=12797

So I should post this
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nicokaiser/cad/3450.jpg
instead?

I guess I'll have a closer look to the lugnet FAQ later ;-)

Nico.

--
Nico Kaiser     ::
nico@siriux.net :: http://siriux.net/