 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2088
Re: 3450 Statue of Liberty (LDraw model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:43:20 GMT

Am Freitag, den 30.07.2004, 16:24 +0000 schrieb Trevor Hewer:
Nice render! Looks like that radiosity worked out. Must have taken a while
though. What settings did you use for reflection?

Thanks!
It has taken about 16 hours, but I'm just re-rendering it with slightly
different settings (lower reflection, leads to much shorter rendering
times, fewer artifacts while not looking very different from the old
settings). I'll post the pictures tomorrow (when rendering has finished)
along with the radiosity settings.

Nico.

--
Nico Kaiser     ::