 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2015 (-20)
  Re: Webside for models

Hello (...) Yep.. i remember now.. there are existing even drafts for it and so on... The problems with these draft were: Its not just a model repository. From what I remember they wanted to only include models with have for example included the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Webside for models

Ryan Farrington <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5.1.0.14.0.2003...dly.com... (...) Thanks for the reply. I hope that my request leads to a solution for the problems - some day. CU Bernd (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Webside for models

(...) This was the OMR--Official Model Repository. There was some discussion on LUGNet regarding this a while ago. Unfortunately, there is so much in demand, there is not a sufficient number of people "in charge" to work on everything at once. :) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Re: USS Eggster

(...) the good work ;) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Webside for models

Hi! From my understanding some years ago it was planned to add this to the LDraw site. I dont know what happened to it and if there are any copyright issues involving the TLC. All in all the LDraw website seems to be pretty neglected since that (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  USS Eggster

Hi all! Inspired by other people's creations that used the top of the Duplo Egg as cockpit, windscreen or canopy I decided to try something myself. Render: (URL) instructions created with LPub: (URL) greetingz... Jaco (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Webside for models

Hi all, does there exist a webside where I can find all the dat-models from original Lego-sets made until now? I thought something like the parts tracker but for official set-models. If not should we establish such a site? CU Bernd (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Western Saloon

(...) Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: Western Saloon

(...) chandelier you got there! Your facade is utterly amazing! Decals are very, very cool and if there were ratings on MOCs in Lugnet, I would give this a 9/5! Keep up the good work Matt!!! Cheers (*throws empty wiskey bottle out of saloon window*) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Western Saloon

here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: Western Saloon

Thank you very much. I urge you to go ahead and use what you want I'd love to see some more western style models. I considered making this a 2 level bar with a bordello above and curved staircase but opted to keep it simple and make a separate (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: Western Saloon

(...) details on the construction of the overhead lamps. Keep up the great work. Maybe do a cathouse, every town had one. Hahaha Don Lugnet#1239 GtwLUG (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Western Saloon

This is the second model I have made using ldraw/mlcad. For reasons unbeknownst to me I've decided to do a western saloon. It may be because the were the last sets i actually collected and enjoyed which still maintained a bit of detail. If this (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) Yep, that's on my list. I have a series of minor flow issues that I need to address and document so we can get them improved. (...) I am working on a method of "deleting" that should be live tonight. This method doesn't actually delete it from (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

Hi Duane, I'm sure Jake will jump in here and answer some of these questions, but there are some I can answer as well; (...) overwrite (...) We made the decision to launch without a delete function as we identified a potential infrastructure problem (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) Cool feature. Some issues that I see: 1) If I want to add another inventory, I have to go through My Account - B.I. Inventory Management - Add/Update. There is no quick link back to the Inventory Management page. 2) If I upload an inventory, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories

(...) I should have also mentioned... you can add inventories to existing B.I. links as well. Simply click on "My Account" in the top nav, then Select "B.I. Inventory Management". You will get a list of all of your current B.I.s, and the ability to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Announcing BIP Blog

It's a morning of announcements! Head over to the BI Portal to check out our latest addition, the (URL) BIP Blog>. This blog, as most blogs are, will be a collection of random thoughts, musing, links, and other random content. The BIP Blog will be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Announcing BIP Model Inventories

For the last few weeks I have been spending my time working with Richard at (URL) BrikTrak.com> and Dan at (URL) to help develop an exciting new addition to our sites. Today we would like to announce the availability of BI Portal Model Inventories (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: More Moonbase Components

Hiho, well the parts are looking very good =) . But I can't use them because a file named cube15s1.dat is missing. Where can i get it? Andreas "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3EE97135.308040....rr.com... (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact