 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1973
Re: Monkeypede
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 04:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Steve Bliss writes:
The problem is with LUGNET's code to return LDraw content (the [DAT]
hyperlink).  It doesn't recognize the .ldr file extension.

I think I just fixed this.  If the content contains a '0 Name' line, then
the name that's found on the line is the name that's now returned in the
Content-disposition header of the HTTP response.  Otherwise it defaults to
the old way, which is to give the filename as the newsgroup name followed by
an underscore followed by ".dat".

Thus now you see "monkeypede.ldr" instead of "lugnet.cad.dat.models_1812.dat".

--Todd