 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1931
  Re: Observatory

(...) That motor you're using is the old-style technic motor thats not geared down, so it has much less torque - you may have more luck with a new-style one (URL) however that may rotate it too fast. Another possibility is the micro-motor (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Unfortunenatly the only motors I own are these (I have 2) and an older 4.5V one. Another LEGO friend is busy making me some gearing to give the motor more power. Since I am rebuilding an revising the whole model, expect it! Jaco "Ross Crawford" (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)