 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1910 (-5)
  First Lego Classics poster ready (at last!)

Hi all, This weekend the first picture for a Lego Classic poster finished rendering. It took some time but the result is very nice. The models are build and the scene is composed by Jan Folkersma. The scene was rendered with LEGO logo on the studs (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Karl Asha writes: <snip> (...) The corect way is to model the sticker separately and call it a sticker. The rule for modelling stickers are summed up in this thread: (URL) at the bottom and the follow on replies -Orion (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

Ok, it turns out I wasn't imagining things. 3855.DAT, Glass window 1 x 4 x 3 is either modelled incorrectly or the part being used for the glass pains in the 6390 Main Street kit is listed incorrectly at peeron.com. If it's the same part being used (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

(...) Try this link to see a (poor) scan of the blinds sticker on the glass. (URL) sticker was applied to the side opposite the hole..... which, looking again at it, is the backside of the scan. Hmmmmmmm. If this causes any problems just let me (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

I guess the bump on the glass just wasn't showing up in my mlcad views. Once rendered, however, they were there. With regards to the sticker on the windows, do you happen to have a count of the exact # of lines (or even better, a pointer to a scan (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact