 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1770
1769  |  1771
Subject:
New Mecha & LDraw Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 04:04:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I just finished a new mecha. You can see it here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Wolf.htm

Inspiration came from:
Armored Core 2
Gundam Wing
Xenosaga

The model also hosts a new hand design (utilizes those small levers):
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Mladen/Creations/Mecha/Wolf/wolf_27.jpg

Also, I coverted all of my old inlined .DAT files into .MPD / .LDR files.

I finished the .MPD's for these recent models of mine as well:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Loiterer.htm
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Raider.htm
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/MDP.htm
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Ranger.htm