 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1530 (-5)
  Re: My entry in the Town Comp - Dirt Track Sprint Car

(...) You model certainly has the flavor of the "real thing". I appreciate your including the photo of the vehicle on which it is based. I would have never known your Dirt Track Sprint Car was modeled on an actual car without this and your (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  My entry in the Town Comp - Dirt Track Sprint Car

Well voting has already started so I better get my act together & let people know about my entry. I have built a Dirt Track Sprint Car. (URL) file can be found in 'notes.txt' at the above link) It is entered in the 'Small Vehicles - Modern' category (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 6384 Model - Police Station

(...) [snip] George, [Note: I don't mean this to sound accusatory; I am just wondering...] Why did you post these two pieces to lugnet.cad.dat.models? If you would like them to become official parts you probably should have sent them to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MSP, MAP, and "Bear" Hard Suit .DAT files now available!

Thanks Gary! Yeah, I like the "Bear" too, probably because you don't need a whole ton of parts to make one. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MSP, MAP, and "Bear" Hard Suit .DAT files now available!

Thanks Travis! Yes, like it says on the MAP webpage: "rail gun usually fires two types of munitions: the standard metallic, depleted uranium slug or, a surface piercing tactical nuclear warhead." (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact