 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1528
Re: 6384 Model - Police Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:56:32 GMT

George Barnes wrote:
Here is my mockup for the 4284 with Police on it.  I think that I have the
rotation off by a little on the front panel.  LMKWYT

[snip]

George,

[Note: I don't mean this to sound accusatory; I am just wondering...]
Why did you post these two pieces to lugnet.cad.dat.models?  If you would
like them to become official parts you probably should have sent them to
lugnet.cad.dat.parts for review.

BTW, the police station looks good!

Best regards,
--Ryan