 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1140 (-5)
  Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

Perhaps this tool would help: (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models) !

  Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

Pardon me for being stupid; I didn't look at the category before I replied. With CAD, you don't have to worry about weight. But, I still can't do it. Sorry. -Chris (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

(...) I can't do it for you; I don't have the resources nor the time. But, I can give a suggestion. BURPS. Lots and lots of BURPS. They're ugly, yes, but they'll make the mountain look good and keep it light. Plus, they stack in various patterns (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Gonna build a mountain in my living room.

I am trying to build a greenhouse and I want to have a mountain in the middle. I haven't figured out any good ways to make one though, so I was wondering if anyone would build one for me, please? I would request that it is about 50 studs wide (at (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: YAL: Yet Another Loader :)

(...) The roll cage on mine doesn't open anyway...the driver has to enter through the side or top. I wonder what I could use to make forks that would fit...short (ie, fat) antennas, maybe? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact