 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 199
  why I love subfiles...  [DAT]

...Versatility, my friends, versatility! (As in this example, below.) 0 FILE 3068bp40.dat 0 Tile 2 x 2 with Magic Scroll Pattern 0 Name: 3068bp40.dat 0 Author: Andrew Westrate 0 Unofficial Part 0 BFC CERTIFY CCW 0 CMDLINE -c15 0 KEYWORDS Castle, (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: why I love subfiles...

(...) Sorry, I don't get the message at all. In the example you gave, I see no reason for sub-filing at all. On the contrary, to me it looks like a typical example of very unnecessary subfiling. Please be more specific why sub-filing would add (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: why I love subfiles...

(...) I'm going to have to agree with Tore on this one. Subfile are useful for repeated patterns and "without faces" parts, to me, your example seems to use subfiles uneccesarily. -Orion (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)