 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 200
Re: why I love subfiles...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:16:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
...Versatility, my friends, versatility!  (As in this example, below.)

0 FILE 3068bp40.dat

Sorry, I don't get the message at all. In the example you gave, I see no reason
for sub-filing at all. On the contrary, to me it looks like a typical example of
very unnecessary subfiling.

Please be more specific why sub-filing would add versatility in your example.

/Tore
(who really dislikes excessive use of subfiles)