 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 115
    Thin structures with antennas —Fredrik Glöckner
   Here's an idea I got when I constructed the roof for a túk-túk model I made recently (see Brickshelf if your curious). I'm not quite happy with the way the antennas are connected, but it's hard to come up with a better solution. Any suggestions as (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

        Re: Thin structures with antennas —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Cool! Can it hold up more than it's own weight (ie, could you put a control cabin or something like that on top)? Do you plan on incorporating this into any models? --Bram (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

        Re: Thin structures with antennas —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) You could probably put something fairly heavy on top, as long as it balances pretty well and there is no stress. A crane, for example, would not work! ;-) (...) Nah, I still haven't kicked the habit of making only vehicle models, so it will (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)