 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 116
Re: Thin structures with antennas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 02:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Here's an idea I got when I constructed the roof for a túk-túk model I
made recently (see Brickshelf if your curious).

I'm not quite happy with the way the antennas are connected, but it's
hard to come up with a better solution.  Any suggestions as to how this
can be improved?  It is actually quite sturdy, but a bit tedius to
build...

Cool!  Can it hold up more than it's own weight (ie, could you put a control
cabin or something like that on top)?
Do you plan on incorporating this into any models?
--Bram