 CAD / LDraw Files / Ideas / 117
Re: Thin structures with antennas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.ideas
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 07:17:20 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> writes:

Cool!  Can it hold up more than it's own weight (ie, could you put a
control cabin or something like that on top)?

You could probably put something fairly heavy on top, as long as it
balances pretty well and there is no stress.  A crane, for example,
would not work!  ;-)

Do you plan on incorporating this into any models?

Nah, I still haven't kicked the habit of making only vehicle models, so
it will probably not be incorporated soon.  But I'll keep the idea in
the back of my head in case I ever get the inspiration to make something
else.

Fredrik