 CAD / 9954
    Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Jaco van der Molen
   When I generate Layouts this comes out: (URL) scale and proportions are out of bound here. I would expect the BOM to be smaller that the actual building step? Jaco "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Increase the min camera distance for part images to change their scale to better match the construction image. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)