 CAD / 9947
    12 volt train track parts —Niels Karsdorp
   Has anyone started on the 12 volt train track parts ? I just received some good old blue track :-) including those 12 volt power tracks (how are these called, actually?) and one 12 volt cross. If nobody has done these parts, I'd like to create them. (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 12 volt train track parts —Jan Folkersma
   (...) Owwwwwww! Also I would really like to see the blue 12V parts being made. Not only those, but then also all other 12V parts, like the rail contacts (box706) and so on. I made the diesel loc 723: (URL) had to cheat alot, since there are no (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 12 volt train track parts —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) I have already started on the straight power track (see other message on lugnet for the plastic part of this piece). The metal parts will follow soon. The curved power track will take some more time :-P duh The 12 Volt cross seems not to hard (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.cad)