 CAD / 9732
    Re: Switching from BITMAP/JPEG to PNG —Steve Barile
   Recalling a bit of history... .PNG was to be the .GIF replacement (due too all the legal stuff around .gif) which is mostly for palletized graphics, in which case PNG is great. The PNG features that are beyond the .gif features do make a very handy (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: Switching from BITMAP/JPEG to PNG —Miguel Agullo
   (...) That's what I thought too, but it actually takes up to 48-bit color and 16 bit grayscale images. (URL)With all that said I agree that .PNG only support is fine, there are many (...) Exactly my thoughts. PNG-only support will simplify the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)