 CAD / 9676
  Re: LDraw.org ETA

(...) Hmmm, I'm not really savvy enough to know about the distribution of resources (and, presumably, the immense inflow of capital) to realize whether you're being sarcastic or not! I just mentioned Kevin's name since he posted a message stating (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org ETA

(...) Wasn't really being sarcastic, half-joking maybe... :-) (...) Aah, I must have missed that one. Yes, there were some server issues on the machine LDraw.org runs on this past week. I've heard word they are solved, and the machine should be up (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)