 CAD / 9676
Re: LDraw.org ETA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
Hi Sean -

In lugnet.cad, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi Kevin et. al.,

What does Kevin have to do with it? ;-)

Hmmm, I'm not really savvy enough to know about the distribution of resources
(and, presumably, the immense inflow of capital) to realize whether you're
being sarcastic or not!  I just mentioned Kevin's name since he posted a
message stating that the hardware was being ugraded ...

Hopefully you're not being deluged with this question - but do you have an
estimated time till the LDraw site is back up?  Any thoughts as to whether
it'll be hours versus *sob* days?

I have heard via email the box is back up. So, "soon" is the answer.

Goody goody!  I need to dig into some unofficial parts :P

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. :-\

No complaints here!  I felt bad enough asking, given the fact that the resource
is free, readily available, and attentively managed.

-s