 CAD / 9631
    Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer... —Richard Morton
    Hi everyone, Part of my real work involves worrying about color matching for print and screen. My company recently bought a Pantone Color Cue device which does exact color matching by simply placing the device over the item to match and press the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general) !

        Re: Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer... —Damien Guichard
     (...) Great work, definitely a reference. Do you think the results are meaningful for software and screen display? Are screen RGB values and "real" RGB values the same thing or two different things (because monitor screens are bright or because any (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer... —Willy Tschager
   In lugnet.cad, Richard Morton writes: hi richard, (...) a fantastic work!!! exactly what I was looking for. would it also be possible to measure the different shades of yellow on the 306 baseplates: (URL) at least one of them (depending on the one (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer... —Steve Barile
   I just had a question for clarification. Are these color values as "seen" by the spectrometer or the values as "seen" by the spectrometer then matched to the closest Pan Tone Color? If the latter then perhaps these aren't valid color values. SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego colors measured using a Pantone spectrometer... —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) Hi Steve (and everybody else who is interested), I think I can answer that question. However, before I do I will explain why I can. The week before Richard posted his result, I compared some bricks and plates with a PANTONE book, so my results (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)