 CAD / 9568
    Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS —Steve Barile
   Hi All, Just found this great web site for color matching to many systems HLS, RGB, Pantone etc... (URL) matching! SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS —Steve Bliss
     (...) Wow, very cool! :) (...) Hey! Careful there! Steve1 (just ask MichLUG (although currently, I'm more like Steve.1, 'cause I never do any club stuff)) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Element Color Scans —Steve Barile
   Hi All, I sent off a message to easyrgb.com and they replied, telling me that they would be happy to "scan" the LEGO elements for a color analysis for free! One small issue, they need samples that won't be returned (not to mention they're in Italy). (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)