 CAD / 9563
Re: A Piece in CAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:32:29 GMT

I was wondering if any of you knew where this piece,
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30283
is in MLCAD(the program of my choice)or if it had been put into LDRAW's
files....

This piece has not been officially released yet and is not on the Parts
Tracker
I believe the name (if it were existing in the virtual world) would be Slope
Brick 45  6 x  4 Double Inverted.

Cheers,
--Ryan

ryanjf@ifriendly.com