 CAD / 9561
9560  |  9562
Subject:
A Piece in CAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:24:56 GMT

Hullo CAD'ers ive been trying to Cad my models as I dont have easy access to
a digi cam, so I was wondering if any of you knew where this piece,
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30283
is in MLCAD(the program of my choice)or if it had been put into LDRAW's
files....

Any help would be appreciated,
Dylan J