 CAD / 9527
  beginner's questions

I am a Mac user interested in starting to use some form of LDraw. I have looked a several websites about the different programs and getting started, but they are mostly oriented for PCs. I am not sure how many programs are needed. What is the best (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: beginner's questions

(...) Hi Cynthia - I'm not a Mac user myself, but this URL should be able to answer your questions: (URL) should be better linked to from the main LDraw.org site, I know (my bad!). I'll put it on the to-do list, and I know I'll have Matt to bug me (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: beginner's questions

(...) Thanks Tim! The Mac site looks like exactly what I need :) Cyndi (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: beginner's questions

Hi Cynthia, It's good to see another Mac modelller out there. Basically at the moment, running MacOS X you have 3 choices. LdGLite Ldraw Viewer BrickDraw3D LdGLite. This the most advanced we presently have, but it's a direct port from a PC program. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: beginner's questions

Hi Andrew, thanks for all this info, it's really helpful. I am excited about getting started with this :) When I made this post yesterday, I had followed the mac link at ldraw.org and it said under construction, which was discouraging. But I just (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)