 CAD / 9527
9526  |  9528
Subject:
beginner's questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:18:50 GMT

I am a Mac user interested in starting to use some form of LDraw. I have looked
a several websites about the different programs and getting started, but they
are mostly oriented for PCs. I am not sure how many programs are needed. What
is the best set up for Mac OSX? Or would I be better off downloading PC
programs for modeling and rendering, and then running them on virtual PC? I
have used computers alot, but I know nothing about programming, do I need to? I
will be grateful for any advice, thanks.