 CAD / 9486
    Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin —Darrell Urbien
   (...) If the other translators (3DWin, MAX2DAT, STL2DAT) wind up as dead ends, I would definitely be interested. What do you have so far? The major hang ups for the other two are edge lines and primitives. What do your converted parts look like? (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin —Karl Asha
   Out of curiosity, why doesn't 3dwin include colour information when converting from .dat to .3ds? Does anyone know if this is supported in anyway or am I just missing out on something. All I get is gray models in 3d studio max. Karl ----- Original (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin —Darrell Urbien
   (...) I just got a note from Thomas at 3DWin, and I misspoke in my reply to Tim Courtney elsewhere in this thread. The demo version of this software is NOT exactly the same as the $85 version less the preview and batch processing. There are two (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)