 CAD / 9358
    Hirst Arts Castle Molds Project goes public. —Dwayne Miller
   Greetings all. Some of you might recall my posts of the last few weeks. I have been involved in making data files for this system for a while now. After being in contact with the powers that be both here at LugNet/Ldraw.org, and at Hirst Arts. I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Hirst Arts Castle Molds Project goes public. —Tim Courtney
   Hi Duane - Best of luck with the project! I hope the system can benefit you HirstArts fans as much as it has us LEGO fans :-) A note to people here... I know this project is a tad off-topic for LUGNET, not being LEGO and all, but I'm encouraging the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)