 CAD / 9358
9357  |  9359
Subject:
Hirst Arts Castle Molds Project goes public.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:29:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings all.

Some of you might recall my posts of the last few weeks.

I have been involved in making data files for this system for a while now.

After being in contact with the powers that be both here at LugNet/Ldraw.org,
and at Hirst Arts. I belive that making one place, for discussion, development
and distrobution of datafiles.

To this end, I have formed a Yahoo! Group, located here: