 CAD / 9362
Re: Hirst Arts Castle Molds Project goes public.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:01:50 GMT

Hi Duane -
Best of luck with the project! I hope the system can benefit you HirstArts
fans as much as it has us LEGO fans :-)

A note to people here... I know this project is a tad off-topic for LUGNET,
not being LEGO and all, but I'm encouraging the parts authors here to help
those guys out learning the system if they have any questions. Here or over
on their boards... I think it's great to see people extending the system to
non-LEGO (and even non-LEGO-based) systems!

-Tim

In lugnet.cad, Dwayne Miller writes:
Greetings all.

Some of you might recall my posts of the last few weeks.

I have been involved in making data files for this system for a while now.

After being in contact with the powers that be both here at LugNet/Ldraw.org,
and at Hirst Arts. I belive that making one place, for discussion, development
and distrobution of datafiles.

To this end, I have formed a Yahoo! Group, located here: