 CAD / 9340
  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

(...) the (...) Can you be just a little more specific so as to guide me toward the content you are looking for? Can you provide a sample observation? (...) Again, my observations will only be with adult learning and adult learning styles. Will that (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

(...) I'm thinking on the learning curve. The tools are pretty complex to understand their relationship with each other. Also, it's challenging to learn the names of the parts. How do non-LEGO students adjust to learning parts names? How do they (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)