 CAD / 9334
Re: Why there is only L3P for dos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:07:09 GMT

Also be sure to check out LPUB (http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/LPub/)
--
Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
http://faculty.ivytech.edu/~scombs/robotics

BimP Submission Information:
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/submissions.html

lugnet member #414
"Sproaticus" <jeremy@sproat.us> wrote in message
news:H0zuCK.1sw@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Why there is only L3P for dos?
Why does the author or someone make it for windows 3.x/9x/NT/2K/XP

It isn't just for DOS.

The version I use is a native win32 command-line version; it handles • memory
and long filenames just dandy.

If you really want a GUI, you could perhaps look into L3PAO --
http://l3pao.malagraphixia.com/L3PAO.htm

Cheers,
- jsproat