 CAD / 8499
Re: Why there is only L3P for dos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Why there is only L3P for dos?
Why does the author or someone make it for windows 3.x/9x/NT/2K/XP

It isn't just for DOS.

The version I use is a native win32 command-line version; it handles memory
and long filenames just dandy.

If you really want a GUI, you could perhaps look into L3PAO --
http://l3pao.malagraphixia.com/L3PAO.htm

Cheers,
- jsproat