 CAD / 9269
Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:46:21 GMT

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Steve Barile writes:
Kevin,

Overall, I think the more well thought out and defined controls there are
the better the tool. And I wanted to take this oppertunity to thank you • for
having this open dialog, it is very reasuring and likely to produce a • more
robust tool in the end!

You are welcome.  Is there going to be an end?

Nope!  You have a user base that is never satisfied!

I've done enough applications in my life to know that my own philosphic
perspectives on what makes a great tool are not as strong as the group
philosphy.  As the implementor of the tool, I only use it the way I use • it,
which in many cases is limited, compared to other people.

In this case, I've realized that there are people (like yourself) out • there
who've been doing publishable building instructions a lot longer than I
have, so having open discussions is really the best for all of us.

[  ... snipped ... ]

I have a couple of ideas that I think would improve the LPub usage paradigm.
How would you like them presented to you (if at all)?  Would you prefer them
posted or e-mailed?

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com