 CAD / 9232
  List of LEGO Logo Parts

(...) (URL) I have this part in front of me. It has a red sqaure W=32, H=30, including the ~0.5 LDU black frame. The logo begins at 8 LDU from beginnig of pattern area and appears on both sides. Unlike the many national flags, this flag has the logo (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: List of LEGO Logo Parts

(...) Cool- I'll do that one too. Either that or someone else can once I release the logo parts. (...) Thanks for the info. I'll need a better pic, but I'm sure someone else has one. I'll look into the curved flag too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)