 CAD / 9159
    Re: Gateway patent using Lego —Miguel Agullo
   If I am reading this correct, they are trying to steal Ldraw right from under our noses. I am most definitely very worried about this. Please take note that the LCD (Ldraw connection database) is probably a better example of prior art than Ldraw by (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Gateway patent using Lego —Erik Olson
   (...) It's not the same as LDraw, in fact it's something quite different, but clearly anticipated by Fred Martin and others. Don't worry, Lego is way out ahead of these guys at Gateway in claiming intellectual property rights. But do worry, it will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Gateway patent using Lego —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Thanks for the clarification. I did not know that internet documents did not classify as prior art (bewildering in itself - are these the people we trust to sort out the legalities of technology?). If it helps, there is at least one other book (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Gateway patent using Lego —Anders Isaksson
   "miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8Ep3L.7Mo@lugnet.com... (...) Well, both LDRAW, MLCad and BlockCAD has been mentioned in different computer magazines before that, I think the german c't wrote about all of them in (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)