 CAD / 9100
Re: Ropes, Flex Tubes, Rubber Bands, et. al.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:28:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Clague writes:
Hi Shaun,
I have written a program called lsynth, which does many bendable things
like: flex-system hoses, pneumatic hoses, flexibe axles, ribbed hose,
electric and fiber optic cables.

The program is called LSynth and is available
http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the link!  I've downloaded the file, read through the readme.txt,
and will definitely be using this.  It is essentially exactly what I was
looking for ... I'm sure I'll be able to simulate nearly all of the hoses,
pipes, and conduits I need.

Thanks again - I'll keep you updated.

-s