 CAD / 9094
Re: Wheel axles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

When I first rendered a wheel with axle,
I noticed that the axle was missing the notch.
The existing axle has partnumber 35b.dat.
Should I update this part (is 35b a valid
partnumber to the new naming conventions?)
with a notch or do I have to create a new
part (but I have no 3DNs left...) with the
notched axle?

It looks like 35b has lines drawn where notches might belong.  I don't
have this part, so I don't know what it is *supposed* to look like.

35b does not fit current conventions, but I'm willing to ignore that,
since it's an existing part.  More exactly, one of the part admins can
handle changing the part numbers after you submit an updated 35b. :)

Steve