 CAD / 9039
  Bug in LDDesignPad?

Hi, I use LD Design Pad 1.3.0.0 and I feel I have found a bug. I discovered that the last files I have opened don't show up in the list of last used files. After I have erased the list with last used files from the registry, any file I opened showed (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bug in LDDesignPad?

hi niels, (...) I reported this to carsten a couple of days ago, although I hadn't done such a deep testing like you've done. all I've noticed then was, that among the last-files-list showed files I'had worked on immediately after installing LDDP, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bug in LDDesignPad?

Hello! Thank you very much for both of your reports. I just removed the bug and will publish a new version soon. I will try to put in some new features too. Play well Carsten "Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)