 CAD / 8966
  Re: Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1

I created another fix, hopefully this one will solve the problem. I tried it with two different versions of LDDesignPad, installed at two different locations and it worked. Version 1.1.2 can now be downloaded from my site. (URL) have also added some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1

(...) I could fix the problem for good. I just uploaded another version 1.1.2 of my PluginWheelGenerator that now uses the path settings from the registry, so it only works with LDDesignPad version 1.2 or later. (I had still 1.19 when I created my (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1

(...) Niels, No doubts, it works. Thanks. :-)) Marek (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)