 CAD / 8833
Re: We should create a 973c01.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:31:25 GMT

I was just studying the minifig hips shortcut and had a thought. Would it
have been a good idea or not to use a subfile for the "studs" on minifig
hips? The question is really what justifies a subfile?

I'm slowly making my bounding box code smarter, and first teaching it that
studs are meant to go inside other pieces, so minifig hips are a bit of a
problem because they have no real studs.

-Erik