 CAD / 8279
Re: We should create a 973c01.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:10:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I notice that there is a complete shortcut for the various patterned legs
but there isnt one for the plain legs. This should be rectified, so that a
part 973c01 is created. If nothing else, it would allow Peeron to finally
get rid of that picture of the grey minifig legs and show all legs in the
correct color :)

Thanks for suggesting this. I think the hips+legs shortcut should be 970c01, as
970 is the hips part number (973 is the torso number). And yes, when I get the
new arms and hands finished there should be a 973c01 torso+arms+hands shortcut.

Chris