 CAD / 882
    Re: Ahhh... the soil of my toil —Steve Bliss
   (...) Doesn't 3DS have objects which are equivalent to LDraw's primitives? Seems like commercial software would want to be able to do curved surfaces... (...) Ahh. Well, I guess it did. Steve (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ahhh... the soil of my toil —Jeff Boen
   (...) nope.. i mean, you can create a sphere or cylinder, etc. in 3DS with primatives, but in just about all commercial modeling/rendering software (lightwave, softimage, MAX) everything is distilled down to verts/faces... those primitives are still (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)