 CAD / 8769
    Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy! —Richard Morton
   WOW! This is seriously impressive and it couldn't have come at a better time. I am just putting together the instructions for my first custom kit, and until I saw this message and downloaded the software, I was handwriting a series of scripts to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

        Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy! —Dave Schuler
   (...) The first time I ran a model through LPub, I was stunned by the ease with which the program pumped out such high-quality images. Someone else asserted that this will revolutionize the way AFOL's create and share model instructions, and I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy! —Ahui Herrera
     <snip> But on the down side, I think my use of LPub screwed something up with my (...) Open up POV-Ray and click on the INI Icon Button. When the pop-up window appears look for the textbox that says "command line options:". LPub will have left (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

         Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy! —Kevin Clague
     Hi Dave and Ahui, LPub is not supposed to do this. Lars Hassing reported this long ago, and I thought I had fixed it. WHen LPub starts it makes a backup of the current pvengine.ini file. When LPub exits it is supposed to restore this file to its (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy! —Mike Walsh
    "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:H3FCnt.L5D@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) my (...) the (...) to (...) anyone (...) If you alter your Pov settings using the Render->Edit Settings/Render menu pick (which essentially (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)