 CAD / 8764
  Re: Light bricks with light?

(...) Ah! You've given me an idea! My initial suggestion was to put a light_source inside the 3001.dat, but I can see why that might not give the best result. What if we made each of the three stud4.dat's into light_objects (or some similar (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Light bricks with light?

(...) Mayby I introduced some confusement by calling my lightbrick 'old'. I just realised that the 'old lightbrick' is seen as the really old 2x4 brick. I ment the little newer 2x2 brick. See: (URL) the theory about the lightsources count for both (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)