 CAD / 8755
  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

My work schedule has allowed me to do a lot of work on my Minifig Generator (there's not much to do at 1:00 AM when I get off work). The fruits of my labor is version 1.1 Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added L3Lab preview support -Fixed tool (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Hi Orion, You do just the plugins we need. You and Carsten Schmidt are a winning pair. Your minifig editor is still so young, I suppose much remains to do. Yet great flexibility, I have successfully added unofficial Minifig Whip, official (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Certainly. I just compacted it for another reason, I'll take a look and make sure it fit in 800x600 (...) I noticed that too. I'm adding a rotation routine for footwear (...) This is the exact reason I made an INI file. There are a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Thanks Orion, I almost forgot: is hookhand in your todo list ? Damien (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Nope, but it is now :-) -Orion (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)