 CAD / 8671
8670  |  8672
Subject:
Trouble installing L3PAO on WinXP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:31:32 GMT

Hi There,
I have been trying to get L3PAO installed and I'm having one specific
problem. Appartently when L3PAO is run the first time it looks for
lDraw.exe, lEdit.exe, the LGEO part directory and WinPov.

When I run L3PAO for the first time it finds ldraw.exe and then can't find
ledit.exe. They are both installed and in the same diretory; c:\ldraw. Even
when I specify that path in the search dialog box, it still says it can't
find it. Has anyone seen this before? Any clue on how to make it work or
manully override an .ini file or registry entry?
SteveB