 CAD / 8667
    Re: dragNdrop (Was: Ldglite must be faster) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) It appears to be a mess of desktop system specific protocols (KDE and Gnome) in addition to the standard X11 "clip board" (see section L.2, "Peer-to-Peer Communications via Selections", pp. 370 in "X Protocol Reference Manual") which is The (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: dragNdrop (Was: Ldglite must be faster) —Don Heyse
   (...) I guess I'll have to do some tests in KDE and GNOME to see it the X selection buffer still works. It'd be nice to be able to drag in an inventory of parts from emacs (or blech! vi) and then place them. Almost like dumping a baggie of the real (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)